Dealer SupportThe bathroom is the most important living space for achieving longevity with comfort and dignity, at home. Given the manner in which bathrooms have been traditionally designed and constructed over the past 50 years (narrow entryways, deep “garden” tubs, showers with curbs, bathtubs with glass bypass doors, toilets in tight, small spaces, inadequate ventilation, etc.), the vast majority of the current bathroom “inventory” is not adequate for people with disabilities and those who wish to age at home. While bath modification for those with disabilities is a more acute demand, there is a growing market for remodeling products and services to those who simply want to prepare for the future, make the bathroom more functional, or to care for older relatives. (Please review our “Accessibility Market overview” video for more information).
The “Universal Design” (aka. “Smart Design”) and “Aging-in-place” markets are significantly larger than the disabilities market and potentially more profitable as they consist of many “private payers”.
Health at Home, Inc. is focused upon assisting your business in entering or expanding your product offering to this important and surging market sector. We provide our products and services “B to B”, to you, our dealers for you to assist your customers with their bathing accessibility and “aging-in-place” needs and products. We do not have an ecommerce platform. Our focus is serving our “brick and mortar” customers.
View Accessible Market Overview video
Services and assistance that we provide
- Selection of products for specific applications and projects.
- Pricing estimates of products and shipping charges for specific projects.
- Information on product features, specifications, installation, and warranties.
- Product knowledge and installation training seminars for your sales staff, installers, and specifiers (designers, architects, builders, etc.) See Contact Us page to sign up.
- Marketing tools such as literature, product binders, product samples, and images. See Contact Us page to request marketing assistance or collaterals.
- Assistance with in store displays.
Customer service, product application, & technical support:
Rob Murray - (704) 621-5092 - email@example.com
Customer service, quotations, order & shipping status:
Jennifer Matzke - (704) 956-4121 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Account set-up, accounts payable, billing, literature requests:
Donna Snowdon - (704) 960-0148 - email@example.com
Documents - digital catalogues - downloads:
- “Product selection – project quotation check list”
- “Bilanx bath collection®” product brochure
- “Renovative Bath” product catalogue
- “Rane Bath” product brochure
- Health at Home Accessory Product Guide
- Health at Home Retail Price List
Display and Dealer sample items: - Downlaod RBS dealer kit
Bilanx two-piece slat wall display
Bilanx five piece slat wall display
Bilanx finish ring